Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Room Service

Room Service

The life of a corporate executive is not as glamorous as today's consumerist society
would have you believe, a fact that Lily knows all too well. Sure, it was hard to argue
with a six-figure income, but the stresses of the job almost didn't seem worth it at
times. And on top of that, it isn't often enough that all her hard work garners even a
nod of approval back at the office. But not this weekend. I'm gonna pamper myself big
time. I deserve it. And it all starts tonight with the weekend stay I booked at that spa
my friend told me about. Hopefully it's as good as she says it is. And then, the
weekend finally came. Freedom. Lily ran out the door and bolted down the steps
before anyone could stop her. Nobody is gonna hold me up. Not today.

By the time she finally arrived at the resort, her general lack of sleep was starting to
catch up to her. She was eager to check in, find her room, and take a quick nap. Okay,
maybe a long nap. She checked in, received her key from the receptionist, and got
onto the elevator.

At long last, she was in her room. She threw her bag onto the floor beside her, and
then made a running jump onto her bed. King-sized pillow-top was a good choice.
And almost immediately, drowsiness started taking over. But just before she could
doze off, she heard a knock at the door. A visitor? No one is even supposed to know
where I am this weekend. If my friend is trying to set me up with some guy again, I
think I might literally kill her. Thoroughly irritated, she got up, walked to the door,
and opened it.

"Hello Miss. My name is Grant. I'm with the resort's Concierge Services, and my job
is to make sure that your stay here at the resort is completely satisfactory. Thank you
for choosing us, and if you need anything at all, I'm just a phone call away."

"Thank you, Grant. I'm sure I'll be in touch at some point. But for now, I'd just like to
get a little rest."

"Of course, Miss." And as abruptly as he'd appeared in the first place, he was off
again, striding purposefully down the hallway. He moved with an agility and grace
that she did not expect. Hmm. Tall, dark, and handsome. And good looking, too. But
no time for that now. Back to my nap. I need to rest. And for about an hour thereafter,
that's exactly what she did.

She awoke at around 7 in the evening, feeling completely refreshed and ready to
actually enjoy her trip. She slipped out of her clothes, put on a fluffy, white robe, and
headed downstairs to the beauty salon, where she received an exquisite mani/pedi
package. After that, it was off to take a long, steamy bath in the jacuzzi. And to finish
it all off, she made her way to the resident masseur for an hour-long, full-body
massage. As relaxing as everything was, though, she felt somewhat strange during the
whole experience. She was accustomed to always being in charge and always having
to delegate tasks and answer questions, to make presentations and balance budgets, to
do this and do that. It was strange to have someone else in control for once, even if it
was over something as simple as this. I need to get over myself. I can't be in control
all the time. I can't ruin this weekend for myself. Sometimes, you just have to let things
happen. For the remainder of her massage, the strange feeling in her subsided, and
Lily thought that she had never felt so relaxed in her life.

As she was making her way back to her room, she realized that she hadn't eaten since
lunch time at work. I am starving. I'll give the concierge guy a call. For as much as
I’m paying to stay here, there had better be some decent room service. She found the
listing for "Grant" in the directory on the wall above the phone and dialed his
extension.

"This is Grant with Concierge Services, how can I help you?"

"Yeah Grant, it’s Lily in 403. I am dying of hunger up here, and I was wondering if I
could order something good to eat."

"Ahh yes, you certainly can. We have a full kitchen down here staffed with wellqualified
chefs and stocked with only the finest ingredients. You name it, and they can
make it. Do you have a taste for anything in particular?"

"Yeah, how about a great big caesar salad with some grilled chicken in it. That sounds
perfect right now."

"Not a problem. Anything else?"

"Yeah, I'd also like a couple bottles of wine. How about your favorite white? That
ought to do it."

"Alright Miss, chicken caesar salad and a couple bottles of my favorite white. I'll
bring that up to you when it's ready."

"Sounds great. Thanks."

It's going to be wonderful to finally get some food in my belly. While she waited, she
laid back on her bed and turned on the TV. She channel surfed until she landed on an
episode of Teen Mom. I can't even explain why I like this show so much. It's so
trashy. Oh well.

About 30 minutes later, she heard a familiar knock at the door. She greeted Grant
eagerly, grabbing her food and wine in a hurry. She was eager to eat her meal, drink
some wine, and actually get a good, long sleep for once.

"Thanks, Grant. You have a good night."

"You as well, Miss. Enjoy your meal."

And again, he was off. She devoured her salad, drank half a bottle of wine, and kicked
back on the bed again. But without the aid of complete exhaustion, she found it oddly
difficult to find rest. She realized that the same strange feeling from earlier was
creeping up again. Why can't I sleep? Am I really that much of a control freak? This
has got to stop. She tried and tried to fall asleep, but all she accomplished was
successfully counting the tiles in the ceiling 50 times over. By the time she realized
that there was no hope for her, it was already 2 am. Maybe I just need to talk to
someone about it. Get my feelings out in the open. Maybe I'll feel better about it then.
I wonder if Grant is still awake. He said I could call him if I needed anything, right?
Well, I need sleep...I hope he's still awake. She figured that he wouldn't be at this
hour, but she had nothing to lose by trying. So, she dialed his number again, and
waited hopefully for a reply.

"This is Grant with Concierge Services, how can I help you?"

"Yeah Grant, it's me again, Lily. Sorry I'm calling so late."

"It's no problem at all. What can I do for you?"

"Well, as you might imagine, I'm having trouble sleeping. Would you...this probably
sounds weird...but would you mind coming to my room and just talking to me for a
while? Maybe help me drink this other bottle of wine? I've just got a lot on my mind,
and I think once I talk it out, I'll actually be able to get some sleep."

"Absolutely. I'm taking care of some other business right now, but I can be up there
soon, probably 15 minutes or so from now. Does that work for you?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Excellent. I'll see you soon, Miss."

"Thanks. And please, just call me Lily."

"Certainly. I’ll see you soon, Lily.”

The next 15 minutes seemed to drag on for an eternity. But, at long last, she heard the
knock at the door. Trying not to seem too excited and eager, she padded slowly
toward the door and opened it. Grant had changed out of his usual hotel uniform, and
was now wearing a nice pair of dark jeans and a lavender, button-down shirt. It
seemed to bring a new level of definition to his graceful figure. She welcomed him
into the room, sat him down at the table, and began to pour a couple glasses of wine.

Grant wasted no time. "So, Lily, what seems to be troubling you?" His voice seemed
more sincere now, as if he was actually concerned about her. She found herself
reassured by the deepness of his voice.

"I actually don't quite know. I've just been all out of sorts since I arrived here. I think
it has something to do with stress from my job."

"I see. Well, it seems to me that stress should be the last thing on your mind in a place
like this."

"I know, and that's the strange thing about it. I don't think it's the stress. Not exactly,
anyway. Well...okay, I'm a corporate executive at a big company downtown. And
without boring you with all the gory details, I am in charge of quite a lot there. I think
the thing that bugs me about this place is that I haven't been in control since I got here.
It's been a strange feeling. It probably makes me sound like a control freak, and
maybe I am. I don't know why it's bothering me, but it is, and I don't know how to fix
it."

"Well, maybe you should just try to relax and let the people here do their jobs. They
are very good at what they do."

"I have tried that, and it worked for a little while. But here I am, caught up in this
stupid feeling, unable to sleep."

A knowing smirk showed on Grant's face, and he looked deep into her eyes. "It seems
to me that even the simple fact that you can't control this feeling is causing you to feel
out of control. But maybe that's not such a bad thing. Maybe that's exactly what you
need...to let go. To be controlled, for once. To just...let things happen."

Somehow, what he was saying was making perfect sense. That's crazy. But it sounds
like it might be just what I need. Maybe I do need to just give in and let things
happen. Just then, an idea came into her mind, and she showed a playful smirk of her
own. When she looked at Grant, she noticed that he was shamelessly admiring her,
exploring her body with his eyes. In any other situation, she might have accosted him
and told him to back off...but now, she just let him look her over. Let his gaze wash
over her. She suddenly felt much more exposed than she had before, realizing now
that all she was wearing were her underwear and a bath robe. But still, she watched
his eyes wander. The way that he looked at her...the way he made her feel by simply
being there next to her...the way her heart fluttered and her breath shortened...she
knew what she wanted to do...what she needed to do.

"Grant, I have a somewhat strange request to make of you."

The look in his eyes told her that he knew exactly where this was going. "Of course,
Lily. Just say the words."

"I think you’re absolutely right. I need to just let go. To be controlled...to let things
happen. Grant...and here it comes…I want you to have your way with me. I see you
looking at me, I see the desire in your eyes. Now is your chance to express those
feelings. Take advantage of me. Show me how much you really want me. But please,
don’t be nice. Don’t be gentle. Now is not the time for making love. I want you to
fuck me. Savage me. Do whatever you want with me. You said I should take a try at
being controlled...I'm just taking your advice. And I think that this is the only way I
can escape this feeling...being completely dominated."

Grant raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Then his face straightened and he said, "I
think I can make that happen for you."

"I don't want you to think, I want you to do." She drained her glass of wine and stood
up. "Now come over here and do as I asked. And be sure to make it hurt."

"As you wish." Grant got up from his chair and moved toward her with the same
purposeful stride she had seen him use earlier. She had been surprised by the urgency
and sincerity in her own voice. It was as if she had undergone an instantaneous
attitude adjustment. Something inside of her…whatever it was that had been
suppressing her devilish desires…had vanished. She bit her lip in anticipation, and
closed her eyes. I hope you know what you're doing, Lily.

He started by tearing off her robe, revealing her bountiful curves. Next, he reached
behind her and undid her bra. Her breasts fell out of it and came to a state of bouncy
rest, her nipples erect in the chilled air of the room. She could already feel her body
beginning to shake. Yes. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto
the bed. He then proceeded to remove his own shirt and pants. His physique was
exactly as she thought it might be. He had broad shoulders, a well-formed chest, and a
thickly muscled back that she just wanted to bite. In a moment, he was on top of her in
the bed, pushing his mouth onto hers. Their lips locked in a deep, violent embrace.
Their tongues wrestled furiously in their mouths. He grabbed the back of her neck,
pulling her in even harder. He bit her lip and pulled at it with his teeth. It hurt a little,
but somehow, it felt just right. By the time they were done kissing, her entire mouth
was tingling from the roughness of his kiss. This is going to be one wild night.

He brought a hand up to her breast and squeezed it firmly, all the while kissing and
biting at her neck. He grabbed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, gave it a
good pinch, and then tweaked it hard. She let out a pained whimper. Now that one
hurt. It's been so long since I've even been with someone at all, and never like
this. That's what she thought, but all she could manage to say was, "Yes, that's it." He
nibbled his way down her chest and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked
on it hard enough to leave a faint red ring around it when he let it fall from his mouth.
Then he nibbled it firmly with his front teeth. The pain made her shake even more.
She bit her bottom lip and grasped at the sheets on the bed in an effort to control her
body. But her body was no longer her own. I want more...give me more.

Within a few minutes, he was tearing at her underwear. He pulled them down, over
her quivering thighs and slender legs, and tossed them across the room. He rubbed his
first two fingers along her slit, taking a moment to tease the opening. She could tell by
the ease with which his fingers slid that she was dripping wet right now. He applied
rhythmic pressure to her clit with his thumb, and her hips began to move to the same
beat. Yes. He is in complete control. Yes. He eased two fingers into her, and she felt
her pussy grab them tightly. He moved them in and out for a while, and then fucked
her harder and faster with his fingers. The base of his fingers was slamming hard
against her, and his fingers curled inside her to tease her G-spot. Within minutes, she
felt a climax coming on. Her hips seemed to move unavoidably toward him, her back
arching involuntarily. Even her heartbeat wasn't her own. Her whole body moved only
in answer to his. The force of the ensuing orgasm made her scream as she grabbed for
the headboard and held onto it with an iron grip.

Grant took off his underwear and stood up on the bed, towering above Lily. 

"On your knees. Now." His demeanor had changed drastically since their talk at the
table. He was more assertive. More dominant. More desirable, if that was possible. So
she obeyed. I've never felt this way with anyone before. I am completely at his
mercy...but it's so arousing. So...liberating. She gazed hungrily at his penis, watching
it throb for her. Now that's a big one. She took it into her mouth and teased the head a
little with her tongue. She grabbed it by the base with one hand and began fondling
his balls with her other hand. She moved her head back and forth on his manhood,
letting loose drops of saliva and precum fall onto her chest and thighs. Just then, he
grabbed a handful of her hair and moved her head to suit his own tastes. He plunged
his dick vigorously in and out of her mouth, sometimes going a little too deep for Lily
to handle. She would gag, but he would always stop just long enough to let her catch
her breath. He wants to make it hurt, but he doesn't want to actually hurt me. She was
grateful for that. And somehow, just knowing that he could hurt her at any moment if
he wanted to, but chose not to...it made her want him even more.

When he was satisfied, he let go of her hair, grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw
her back onto the bed again. He settled down between her thighs, teased her dripping
wetness for a little while with his dick, and then pushed it inside her. They both let out
very audible moans. Fuck, that's big. There was an urgency in his thrusts that
seemed uncharacteristic of him. He had been very calm and collected only moments
ago. But now, he struck her as a man who always remains in control of his sexual
desires, but just barely. I’m just glad that he is releasing those feelings here, with me.
God, I needed this. She tried to reach up and grab him, and he stopped all together, as
if he was offended. He threw her arms back down onto the bed and put his hands on
her shoulders, letting the entire weight of his upper body rest there. Only then did he
resume fucking her. The pressure of his weight pinning her to the bed made her feel
helpless. Completely out of control of the situation. But she just let it happen. She let
him restrain her and drive her into the mattress. And when he leaned down to bite at
her neck, she let him do that too. This must be what my employees feel like when I give
them orders. She quickly found herself in the throes of a second orgasm, which left her
convulsing on the mattress beneath him. Okay, maybe not quite like this.

He pulled his dick out of her, her pussy engorged and dripping wet, already throbbing
from his assault. He gave his next command.

"Turn around, get on your knees, and bend over." She obeyed, getting on all fours and
presenting her well-rounded ass to him in all its glory. "Now, put your hands on the
head board, and don't let go. No matter what. Understand?"

"Yes." She braced herself for what she knew would be a relentless fucking. He pushed
his dick inside her and held still for a moment, as if trying to regain his cool
demeanor. He failed to do accomplish his goal, however, and was soon pounding her
into submission. The sound of his hips striking her ass echoed around the empty hotel
room. Now this is how a man is supposed to fuck a woman. He grabbed her by the
hips and thrust himself in and out of her furiously. As quickly as he would plunge
fully into her, he would retreat. And as quickly as he retreated, he plunged in again.
His penis was long and hard and it often hit rock bottom. She thought he might
actually be hitting her stomach at times. He was going deeper than any man had
before him. And it hurt. It hurt a lot, actually. But she wanted more. This encounter
wasn’t about physical pleasure, though there was certainly plenty of that. This was
about mental release. She lounged in the feeling of being completely helpless in his
hands. Her moans were agony mixed with ecstasy. The shuddering of her body was
half a reaction to the pain, and half a reaction to the pleasure. Her third orgasm was as
rigorous as it was pleasant. Her body quivered uncontrollably and she held onto the
head board for dear life, almost afraid of what he might do if she did let go. Her
orgasm was beginning to subside when she felt the thrusting stop all together. He let
out a loud scream of his own, and she saw a hefty drop of semen splatter against the
wall beside her head. She felt the other drops, warm and heavy, land on her back and
butt. She collapsed onto the bed, and he followed suit. They were both utterly spent.
Within minutes, she had fallen into a deep sleep.

When she woke up, she noticed that the sun had come up. Grant was gone, his dried
semen the only sign that he was ever even there. Still groggy, she got up and stiffly
walked to the bathroom. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized that he
had left other reminders of their encounter after all. Her bottom lip was a little
swollen, probably from his bites. Her neck and breasts was peppered here and there
with bite marks and hickeys. She had minor bruises on her shoulders from when he
had pinned her down. And, most notably, her pussy was raw, red and sore. A small
price to pay. I feel much better now than I did yesterday. Her body ached, but her
mind rejoiced. She ran some hot bath water, stepped into it, and let herself soak for a
while. For the first time in a long while, she felt experienced true relaxation.

She was getting dressed after her bath when the phone to her room began to ring. She
picked it up.

"Hello Lily, it's Grant from Concierge Services. I'm just calling to make sure that your
stay at our resort thus far has been...satisfactory." She could hear the smile in his voice
as he said “satisfactory”.

"Yes, Grant, everything has been wonderful." Wonderfully painful. But still
wonderful. And I'd love to do it again.

"I'm glad to hear it, Lily. And if you ever need anything again…absolutely
anything…well, you know how to reach me."

"Indeed I do. Listen, it's the middle of the day, so I know you must be very busy. But
when you get couple hours of free time, would you mind coming to my room again?
We have more things to discuss."


END

No comments:

Post a Comment