Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sexy Strangers

"Sexy Strangers"

PROLOGUE

I still remember the first time we talked about Isabel's greatest sexual fantasy. We'd only been dating for a few months at that point, still getting to really know each other. We'd just gotten back from a date, and we both had a few drinks in us. She was normally the shy type. Avoided eye contact, slouched a lot, dressed like a conservative librarian. But she was the most beautiful little latina I'd ever seen, and I loved her to death whenever she did manage to come out of her shell a bit. And believe me, she was fun and sexy when she was up to it. But I digress.

Isabel is shy and conservative. So you can imagine my surprise when she told me what her greatest sexual fantasy was.

"I picture me being fucked by two guys. Muscular, handsome, and dominant guys. Guys with big dicks. And I picture them dominating me. Not humiliating me or anything. Just really letting me know who's in control. And here is the kicker: my significant other gets to watch me get fucked by these sexy strangers. That doesn't sound too crazy, does it?"

Honestly, it did seem strange to me at first. I mean here she was, this innocent little girl who had only ever had one sexual partner (me), imagining getting her lights banged out by two sexy strangers. I mean, I had been bugging her to really let me know what he biggest fantasy was. And I was excited when she agreed to tell me. I must say, though, I didn't expect that. In vino veritas, as they say. 

I think it will work out well in the end, though, and for one very good reason: watching her get fucked by two strangers is my biggest fantasy too.


I. TAKING A LEAP

Jon was sitting on the couch watching the game when he noticed Isabel's car pull into the driveway. She stepped out of it, dressed in jeans, a wooly sweater, and with her har pulled back into a ponytail. Her glasses caught the glare of the setting sun. She hurried up the stairs to the stoop and through the door.

When she finally made it inside, she dropped all of her things and fell onto the couch. She let out a long, exasperated sigh.

"Tough day, babe?", asked Jon.

"Yeah. You know how much I hate Thursdays. Personal expression days in my teaching class. I'd rather just sit in the library and make lesson plans."

"I know babe," said Jon. "I figured you'd be exhausted. So, I made us dinner. It should be just about done right now. And I got a bottle of your favorite wine to go with it." 

Isabel beamed. "Thanks so much, babe." He coaxed her off of the couch and walked her over to the dining room table. He pulled out her chair so that she could sit down. I love it when I can make this woman happy.

After dinner, Jon and Isabel were laughing and drinking wine. And, as often happens, the topic of sex and fantasies came up. Jon remembered the convo that they'd had years ago, when they first started dating. My girlfriend is a sexy freak, and I know it. I just need to get her to come out of that shell of hers. His current attempt was focused on teasing her about her biggest fantasy, hoping she would lighten up about it.

"Oh goodness, I should never have told you about that. I'm so embarrassed. I'm never going to live it down, am I?"

"Don't worry about it babe, it's just a fantasy," he laughed. "It really is no big deal. Besides, I've never really told you this, but I actually think it's a pretty hot fantasy." 

She nearly spit out her sip of wine. "Really? You think so?"

I've got her. "Well, I thought it was weird at first, yeah. But every time I think about it, I get a little bit more fond of it."

"Well, that's surprising. Why didn't you say something before?"

"Ah, you know," said Jon. "Just didn't feel right. Why, do you think you might want to pursue it?"

Her furrowed eyebrow and pursed lips told him that she was trying to choose her words carefully. But really, he wanted her to say anything at all that sounded like yes.

"Would you feel weird if I said I did?"

"Of course not. There's no judgment here. If that's your fantasy, and you want to pursue it, then I want you to say so. And who knows, I might even be willing to help you set it all up."

Isabel covered her mouth and cleared her throat. She's really bad at disguising her emotions. I can tell she's happy. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

He knew he had her now. "Of course, babe. That's what you do when you love someone, right?" And when you are trying to fulfill your own fantasy as well, of course

"Aww babe, that's so sweet," she managed as she lunged across the couch at him. She returned back to her seat after smothering him with kisses. "So, where do you think we should start?"

"Well, you want two sexy strangers, right? Well, what better place than Craigslist to find sexy strangers?" I can't believe I just said that. But it doesn't matter. I already have the perfect person in mind

"Really, babe? That sounds kinda shady."

"Don't worry about it babe, just let me take care of the search. I'll be very thorough. And I'll let you know what turns up."

"Okay. Thanks again babe for being so understanding. Wow, I can't believe that we're actually going to do this. It's all happening so fast! Hopefully I don't regret this when I'm sober."

"You won't babe. I could tell that you really want this by how excited you got when I offered to help. Everything will be fine babe. We'll make it work."

"Okay. Yeah, let's do it. And how about some more wine to celebrate!"

Jon poured her another glass. Of course, he had no intention of using Craigslist. He pulled out his cell phone and sent out a text message. 

Jon: I have a proposition for you. When can we meet?

He'd made it somewhat cryptic on purpose. He didn't want to give it all away right now. He wanted a chance to convince this potential partner in person. And now, we wait.


II. WE WANT YOU

Brian wondered if his eyebrows would ever return from the back of his forehead. Jon had just walked into his office with the most peculiar request ever. He wondered if a prank was being played on him. But he glanced again at his friend's wide eyes and hopeful half-smile, and convinced himself that Jon was serious. Still, he managed to say nothing. What the hell am I supposed to say to something like that? Tension hung heavy in the air between them.

"Come on, Brian," pleaded Jon. "I know you remember that one time in college. We picked up that girl at the bar and brought her back to your place. We both had a great time with her that night too, if I remember correctly. This will be just like that!"

"No it won't," protested Brian. "We did that on a dare while away on spring break. And we knew we'd never see her again. This is your girlfriend we're talking about."

"Yeah, but she has no idea who you are, so you may as well be stranger as far as she is concerned. And I can pretend I met you online or something. Besides, she really wants to do this, and so do I. We just talked about it for about the thousandth time a couple days ago."

"She'll find out about me sooner or later, at least, as long as you're as serious about this girl as you say you are. And besides, where am I supposed to find someone else to do this with me?"

"You let me worry about her, okay. And I'm sure that one of the most well-connected businessmen in the city can find someone else who would be interested in double teaming a smokin' hot, petite latina."

Well, he's got a point there. "I don't know man. I don't know."

"Oh come on, don't be such a pussy. Just do it, all right. For me. This is really important to us, and you're the only person I would trust with something like this. And you know you'll enjoy it."

Brian placed his hands over his face and took a deep breath. God, I can't believe I'm about to do this. "What the hell, Jon. Fine. I'll do it. But only because it's you. If you have any other friends that want their girlfriends to get banged by strangers, leave me out of it."

Jon's excitement was palpable. Brian thought he might jump over the desk to hug him. "Thanks so much, man. You have no idea how much this means to me. How much it will mean to her too."

"Yeah, yeah. Just fill me in on the details when you've got 'em. I'll try to find a suitable partner in the meantime."

"Ok, sounds good. Thanks again, man."

"Don't mention it. Later."

Brian sat for several minutes in disbelief. Jon had showed him pictures of Isabel, and he couldn't deny that she was absolutely gorgeous. A stunning latina with long, jet black hair and a smile that could start wars. Her ass was surpringly full and round, given her trim frame. It was almost disproportional to the rest of her body, but Brian was an ass man, so he couldn't much complain about that. He'd fantasized about her a few times, but he wouldn't have thought in a million years that he'd actually get a chance to lay her. I guess they won't be the only ones fufilling a fantasy whenever this happens. 


III. ALL DOLLED UP

Nikki and Isabel has been in the bathroom for quite some time, trying to get her ready for the big night. I'm so excited that she's finally getting brave and going out to the club. She's going to have so much fun! Nikki knew that Isabel had the potential to be one of the hottest girls around. But she was sheepish by nature, so it never showed. Even now, Isabel seemed to be sweating bullets. 

"Come on, girl, it's just the club. Lots of people go there, and they all have a great time. Well, most of them." I'm sure everyone has had their less-than-proud moments at the club as well. "But anyway, you've got a good guy with you. He'll make sure you have a great time! There's nothing to worry about, okay?"

Isabel shot her a look that seemed to shout "you have no idea what this is like for me." Still, Nikki did her best to comfort her friend. She put the finishing touches on her makeup and walked her out into the living room to meet Jon.

Nikki was pleased when she saw Jon's expression; his jaw had nearly fallen all the way to the floor. And for good reason. Isabel was wearing a short, form-fitting black dress that really accentuated her understated curves. Her ass, firm and round, really made her figure pop. Her hair fell to her shoulders in long, loose curls, and Nikki's makeup job made her eyes and smile really stand out. The outfit was completed with a pair of daring, 4-inch black stilettos. Isabel looked like something that belonged on the runway of a New York fashion show. Yes, I am the master of makeup and beauty. 

Jon walked up to isabel and kissed her on the cheek. "You look fantastic babe. Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm really nervous. I've never done anything like this before," she replied, her eyes fixed on a point near her feet.

Jon put a finger under a chin and lifted her head so that her eyes met his. "Don't worry babe. Everything will be fine, okay?" He shifted his gaze to Isabel's friend. "Thanks a lot for your help Nikki. She looks fantastic."

"Don't mention it, Jon. Anything for a friend."

Even after Jon and Isabel had gone for the night, Nikki struggled to remove the huge grin from her face. They are so cute together. Hopefully Jon will be okay with all of the attention she'll get tonight from the other guys at the club. She had no idea, though, what was really in store for Isabel tonight.


IV. INTO THE NIGHT

Isabel had been more than a little unsettled when she walked to the bar. Every man whose gaze she happened to catch had stared at her for at least a few seconds and smiled. Why do all these people keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face? Then it dawned on her that she probably had Nikki to thank for all these strangers' wanting eyes. Well, she is very good at what she does. And she sure worked her magic with me.

She and Jon sat at the bar and ordered their first round. She stirred her her gin and tonic and watched the ice swirl around the glass for a while before ever taking her first sip. What the hell was I thinking? What am I doing here?

Jon, probably sensing her unease, spoke up. "Babe, I know you're probably nervous. But there's nothing to worry about. I vetted the guy I found and he seems legit. His friend too. And I know you haven't seen them yet, but I promise, you won't be disappointed. And don't forget that I'll be here with you the whole time."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I need to get out of my own head. I'm driving myself crazy over here."

"Well, getting started on the drink might help a bit."

Isabel sucked the entire drink through her straw in little more than a few seconds. When she slammed the glass back down onto the table and looked at Jon, they both shared a hearty laugh. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

They'd had a couple more drinks by the time Jon received the phone call.

"Hello…yeah, this is Jon…oh hey, Brian…you're both here?…awesome…yeah, I'll meet you at the door and bring you to the table." He turned to Isabel. "They're here babe. It's not too late to say no. If you want me to, I can just tell them to get lost."

Isabel mulled it over a bit, but she knew that she wasn't about to turn back now. I came all this way. I'm seeing this through. "No, that's fine babe. Bring them in." Jon smiled and left for the door.

She could hardly believe her eyes when she saw Jon walking towards the table with the two men flanking him. One was a tall, bald black man, wearing what looked like a very well-tailored suit. His shirt has a few buttons undone, which exposed the slightest hint of his powerful chest. The other was an Asian guy with black hair that hung in lazy curls around her ears. He looked more casual, wearing a nice pair of jeans and an understated button-down shirt. Both of them looked like they'd just walked off the pages of the latest GQ. The black guy walked up to her first.

"You must be Isabel. Jon has told me so much about you. My name is Brian. This gentleman here is my good friend Marc." Brian extended his hand.

Isabel's entire hand seemed to fit inside his palm. "Nice to meet you both. I hope Jon hasn't told you too much about me," she managed through nervous laughter.

Brian replied, "Well, he's certainly told us enough. Come on, let's have some drinks and chat a little."

Isabel had already had three gin and tonics, and she wasn't sure that she should have a fourth. She was really feeling it. Ah, what the hell. She agreed and sat back down at the table.

As it turns out, Jon had been right. Brian and Marc were an absolute pleasure to be around. They were funny, witty, and smart. And they made her feel so comfortable that she'd nearly forgotten why they were really there. Geez, if all goes well, I'm going to be fucking these guys by the end of the night. At that moment, she felt a chill wrack her body that dissipated into a tingly warmth between her legs. She didn't know if it was that passing thought or her fourth gin and tonic that had caused the tremor. All she did know was that she was getting more and more attracted to these men by the minute. She bit her lip unconsciously and took another pull at her drink.

About 30 minutes passed before Marc suggested that everyone hit the dance floor.

"I don't know," said Isabel, flustered.

"Oh come on, Isabel, it'll be fun and you know it," pleaded Brian. His deep voice was oddly reassuring

Jon added his assent next. "Yeah babe, just get out there and have a good time. This is a club, after all."

Again, Isabel mulled it over. But again, she knew that she could do nothing else. This really is going to be a night to remember. 

She drained her drink and allowed Brian to take her hand and guide her to the dance floor. A panic struck her, though, when she was finally standing underneath the disco ball, the music blaring. I have no idea how to dance. Determined not to look out of place, she shuffled from side to side and snapped her fingers. The two sexy strangers looked at her in humored disbelief. Marc looked to Brian, as if to say "I've got it covered," and approached Isabel. He stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

"Here. Like this." Marc guided her hips in a slow, swaying motion, being sure to obey the beat of the music. Before long, the alcohol was really kicking in, and the dancing felt more natural. She put her own hands on Marc's and let the music take over. She closed her eyes and pushed her ass back into Marc's crotch, feeling his erection against the back of her thigh. Is that a flashlight in his pants, or is he actually excited to be dancing with me right now? 

Brian soon entered the fray, approaching Isabel from the front and placing his hands up over his shoulders. She was dancing face to face with Brian, all while Marc was gyrating behind her. Are they just being cool because Jon recruited them? Or do they actually want me? Whatever the case, I could definitely get used to this. Suddenly, the wanting eyes of all those guys at the bar didn't matter. All she cared about was being surrounded by the two sexy strangers. Men who wanted her badly. She reveled in her newfound power. 

Brian made an attempt to escalate things by pecking her on the lips. The small kiss brought her crashing back down to Earth, and suddenly she remembered Jon. Where is he? Did he see Brian kiss me just now? She scanned the room for him, and found him sipping a beer at the bar, nodding at her and smiling, again lending his assent to her activities. 

Marc pulled back her hair and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, Isabel. We've already talked to Jon about all of this. Everything is okay. Just enjoy the night."

Marc's smooth voice was difficult to resist. She fell willingly back into her sexual haze, and resumed dancing. Brian again pressed his lips to hers. But this time, she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, exploring his lips and tongue with her own. Marc buried his face in her hair and breathed her in. Then, his hands slid from her hips up to her small, perky breasts and squeezed them firmly. Her hardened nipples made their presence known. Maybe I should have worn a bra. 

Brian reached behind her and grabbed a handful of her ass, kneading it with his powerful hands. She felt both of their rock solid dicks pushing against her, Marc's from the back and Brian's from the front. She reached down and grabbed Brian's. Jesus, this thing is huge. It's so long. And thick too. But she wasn't intimidated. She was hungry. She stroked his dick through his pants and pressed her ass hard into Marc. She was surrounded on all sides by sex and desire. And she loved every second of it.

They continued dancing for about 30 more minutes before Brian suggested that they leave the club and continue with the rest of the night. 

Isabel was all too ready to get back to the house. "Okay, yeah, let's go. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and freshen up really quick."

"Okay," replied Brian. "We'll go get Jon and meet you at the door."

Isabel walked into the bathroom and examined herself in the mirror. Her face and neck were flushed, and her eyes were only half-open, giving her a "just sexed" look. If only. But no, the real sex comes later. Her lipstick had worn off from Brian's kisses. Her body was shaking very subtly. Curious, she hiked up her dress and slipped a hand into her underwear. She dipped a finger into her pussy. Good lord, I'm soaking wet. She pulled her hand out and looked at her fingers, a few thin strings of her juices hanging between them. She sucked them clean. Mmm, that's actually really good. The fact that she had gotten so turned on by Brain and Marc on the dance floor aroused her even more. I need to get home. Now.


V. EVENT HORIZON

Jon entered the bedroom and sat in the recliner that was in the corner opposite the door. Well, what a wild night this has been. And it's only going to get wilder. I can't believe how turned on I got watching Isabel with Brian and Marc. Isabel entered the room next. She sauntered over to Jon, straddled him in the recliner, and gave him a long, sexy, passionate kiss. 

"Thanks again baby for doing this for me. It really does mean a lot. Are you sure you're going to be okay just watching? You can join in if you want"

Jon considered the invitiation for a moment. "No, babe, it's okay. I don't want to be selfish. Tonight is all about you." And it's going to be fucking hot. "Just stand there at the foot of the bed. Brian and Marc should be in soon."

"Okay babe." She did as she was told, and waited eagerly for the sexy strangers to come in.

She didn't have to wait long. Brian walked into the room, and Marc was close in tow. Brian looked at Jon one last time. Jon nodded at him over his steepled hands, adding his assent one final time. This is going to be amazing. Brian approached Isabel and began to kiss her neck. It was beginning. There was no turning back now.


VI. SHY NO MORE

As Brian is kissing her neck, Isabel is overcome with tremendous feelings of desire and nervousness. I can't believe this is happening. These guys are both about to have their way with me, and Jon is going to be there watching the whole time. Her body shook at the thought. She felt Marc exploring her thighs, slipping his fingers between her dress and her skin. He slowly slid it up over her body, and she instinctively put her arms up so that he could get it off. Wearing nothing but her tiny black thong, she felt suddenly exposed. But she resisted the urge to cover her breasts with her hands, and instead used those hands to pull Brian's face to her own and kiss him. This is it. Now, it's time to let go.

She rubbed Brian's dick again through his pants as they kissed. This thing is huge. I want to taste it so bad. Probably sensing her urgency, Brian placed a hand on her shoulder and motioned for her to sit down. Marc got off the bed and stood at Brian's side.

"You know what to do," urged Brian. 

Yes, yes I do. I just can't believe I'm actually about to do it. She spent a few seconds undoing their pants and exposing their dicks. Brian's was as big as it felt. Easily eight inches, as thick as her wrist, and ramrod straight. Marc's was nearly as big, and had a slight downward curve to it. She was pleased by the contrast between Brian's dark skin and Marc's light.

She turned to Brian first, cupping his balls with one hand and stroking his shaft with the other. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it softly at first, still amazed by it's size. She tried to take more of his length into her mouth, but gagged before she had even reached the halfway point. I've never been good at deepthroating. Maybe I should practice. She contented herself with bobbing back and forth along the length that she could handle. 

Not wanting Marc to feel left out, she started to stroke his dick with one hand while she sucked Brian. Then, she switched to sucking Marc's cock and stroking Brian's. Marc's wasn't as thick, so she could take more of it in. Still, it was pretty big. Definitely bigger than Jon's. My jaw is going to be sore after tonight. She alternated between them for a few more minutes.

"Lay back on the bed," ordered Brian. She complied, releasing their dicks and sliding back onto the bed. While she was on her back, Brian hooked her thong with his fingers and pulled it down off her body, exposing her pretty, neatly trimmed pussy. "God, Isabel, you're dripping wet already. Just the way I like it." Yeah, and I have been for hours now. I hope he likes my pussy.

Brian left little doubt in her head about just how much he liked her pussy. He began first by kissing the insides of her thighs. Just getting her ready for the real treat. He then started licking her whole pussy up and down, nice and slow. "You taste so fucking good," he said between licks. Then, he buried his face in her pussy, licking and sucking aggressively, as if he were trying to make out with it. Oh my god, this feels so fucking good. Yes. Yes! She threw her head back and closed her eyes, really trying to take in all of the pleasure that she was feeling.

Her pleasureable concentration was broken when she felt Marc climb onto the bed near her head. But she didn't much mind. She knew exactly what he wanted, and she was more than happy to give it to him. She opened her mouth and received his cock once again, eagerly sucking and stroking it while Brian licked her pussy. This is almost too good to believe. Is this a dream? Just then, she felt rhythmic surges of ecstasy crashing through her body, making her convulse and spasm uncontrollably. Nope, definitely not a dream. 

While she was focused on sucking Marc's cock, she felt Brian shift his weight and kneel in front of her. He teased her pussy with his cock, sliding it up and down between her lips. This is it. I hope I can handle this. Then, he pushed his cock into her slowly, inch by inch. Fuck, that's a big dick. He pumped her slowly at first, allowing her to feel every bit of his length. Then, he grabbed her by the waist and fucked her hard and fast. Her small tits bounced around wildly as he took her. She could handle his size, but only just barely. Much more of this and he might actually split me in two.

After a few minutes, Brian pulled out of her and stood at the foot of the bed. "Get on all fours and suck me," he commanded. Isabel remembered how much she'd enjoyed tasting herself earlier at the club. And now, I get to lick my pussy off of his dick. She crawled up to his dick and eagerly cleaned it for him, rubbing her lips and tongue all along his shaft. Fuck, I do taste good. I kinda wish i could go down on myself right now. 

She felt Marc push two fingers into her pussy and tease her G-spot. She didn't expect what he did next, though. She felt his tongue against her asshole, licking and trying to poke its way in. It was a strange feeling. Nobody has ever licked my ass before. But I think I like it. She focused on relaxing her muscles a bit, which allowed him to actually fuck her ass with his tongue. She enjoyed the feeling of his tongue squirming around in her ass, and it didn't take long for her legs to start trembling. Okay yes, now I'm sure I like it. Fuck, that feels good. 

Marc pushed his cock into Isabel and immediately started to fuck her wildly. The slapping from his hips slamming into her curvaceous ass echoed throughout the room. Yes. Yes, give it to me. He grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as she could. It actually hurt her quite a bit. Ahh, but it feels so fucking good. Give me that pleasure mixed with pain. It's what I need

She'd nearly forgotten about the reason she was able to enjoy this moment in the first place. She glanced over at Jon, just to see how was reacting to it all. To her surprise, he had already pulled his dick out and was stroking it with vigor. The way he bit his lip as he looked over the scene told her all she needed to know about his state of mind. He's going crazy over there. And in a good way. Is that what it feels like to be desired? To have three men lusting after you at once? She considered it for a moment. Yes, I guess it must be. These three men are aroused, coming to climax, because of me. It feels so good to be desired. 

Brian pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid on the bed. Marc gave isabel one more hard thrust and pulled his dick out as well. 

"Now, it's your time to shine," said Brian. "Hop up here on this dick and go crazy."

The sight of his eight inches, hard as iron and towering into the air above the bed, intimidated her. But she saw the length more as a challenge than as a threat. Cowgirl was one thing she knew she was good at. At least, Jon always loved it. He can never take it for more than a few minutes without cumming. I guess all of those belly-dancing and salsa lessons I had when I was young really paid off. She mounted Brian and slowly lowered herself down onto his dick until it was buried to the hilt inside her pussy. All right. Time to give him all that he can handle.

She was almost startled by how full she felt, but she pressed on. She moved up and down slowly for a few strokes, adjusting to the length and girth of Brian's cock. Fuck, this thing is huge. But before long, she was bouncing up and down on it wildly. Her ass slapped hard against his hips. 

Brian's eyes widened. He seemed surprised that Isabel was so adept at riding. He grabbed her hips and held on for dear life. "Fuck yeah. Ride this dick, Isabel."

She planted her hands on his chest and bucked her hips as wildly as she could manage, channeling her inner salsa dancer. His dick slid easily in and out of her as her ass rocked and her hips rolled. I'm gonna make you cum, Brian. Cum for me, sexy stranger. And it didn't take long for his body to give way. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. His body convulsed and she felt him fire a hot load deep inside her. With every convulsion of his body, more and more of his seed filled her. She rolled her hips around on his dick slowly as his cum oozed out of her. That's right, Brian. I took you there. I made you cum. 

Marc stood on the bed near Isabel, and her sexual instincts took over. I'm still hungry. Give me that cock, Marc. I'm gonna make you cum too. She grabbed his dick and plunged it into her mouth. She tried and failed to deepthroat it, only managing to gag on it. But she didn't care. She sucked his dick enthusiastically, almost enjoying the gagging.

"Oh my god, yes. I'm gonna cum," muttered Marc. She went down as far as she could on his cock and let him shoot into her mouth and down her throat. His load was huge, and the excess dripped out of her mouth and onto her chest. She felt like a sex goddess, sultry and powerful. After she was finished swallowing his load, she rolled off of Brian's dick onto the bed next to him. With her eyes closed and her body drained, all she could do was show a weak smile. Fucked by two sexy strangers and filled to the brim with their cum. This has been one of the best nights ever. Does it have to end?


VII. SATISFACTION

As Jon stood in the shower, he could barely believe what he'd just witnessed. Fuck, that was so fucking hot. Isabel is so fucking sexy. He started to lose control when she was sucking Brian and Marc at once. And the look on her face when Marc was fucking her from behind - that look of pained satisfaction - he couldn't hold it in anymore. It was at that moment that he'd taken out his dick and started to pleasure himself. And I lost it all at the same time Brian did. It was so sexy. She was fucking him like a woman possessed. He finished cleaning himself, dried off, and walked out into the bedroom.

Isabel has just returned from letting Brian and Marc out. He was just slipping his underwear back on when she interrupted him.

"You may as well stay naked, baby," she said, a devilish grin creeping across her face. Jon looked surprised for a moment. "What, did you think I was done just because they were? You allowed me to have that amazing experience. To discover what it was like to be sexy and desireable. And I'm going to show you just how grateful I am. Now lay down on that bed. I'm still hungry, baby."

Jon smiled and admitted defeat. As he lay down on the bed, only one thought was on his mind: well, what a wild night this has been. And it's only going to get wilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment